Email address with domain name speaks on itself. These days email address is more important than your physical address to showcase in the online market.
The email address you present to your client shows how professional you are and how much seriousness you show towards your business. When you have an email address on your name with your company name, that helps the customer to remember you email address more likely than the unprofessional email address.
Benefits of having Email Address with Domain Name:
- Branding – Having your own domain email is the easy way to promote your company. When you circulate the email address with your domain everywhere, the prospects will see and remember your company name. And that builds the brand value.
- Creating Trust – The value you show to the customer builds the trust, also customer has some expectations. When you have an email address that is not associated with your web domain people are less likely to email you.
- Easy to find Online – Anyone can easily find you online with your professional email address (the part comes after @ sign). The online presence will give more confidence on your business and that converts a visitor to customer.
- Save on Marketing – Your business email address creates branding. It makes customer to find Online and remember your company name every time they see your email. Your email address stays with you forever.
- Professionalism – The words that comes after the @ sign make an important statement about your business. You will have a consistent email address that doesn’t change over time, that makes your old customers to reach at anytime.
And finally, your email address is a valuable tool to market your business. Make it work for you – not for yahoo.com or gmail.com